1. Definitions - Pull up the definition of the word by typing define followed by the word you want the definition for. For example, typing: define bravura would display the definition of that word.
2. Local search - Visit Google Local enter the area you want to search and the keyword of the place you want to find. For example, typing: restaurant at the above link would display local restaurants.
3.Phone number lookup - Enter a full phone number with area code to display the name and address associated with that phone number.
4. Find weather - Type weather followed by a zip code or city and state to display current weather conditions and forecasts for upcoming days.
5. Track airline flight - Enter the airline and flight number to display the status of an airline flight and it's arrival time. For example, type: delta 123 to display this flight information if available.
6. Track packages - Enter a UPS, FedEx or USPS tracking number to get a direct link to track your packages.
7 .Pages linked to you -See what other web pages are linking to your website or blog by typing link: followed by your URL. For example, typing link:http://www.articlef lix.com displays all pages linking to Computer Hope.
8. Find PDF results only - Add filetype: to your search to display results that only match a certain file type. For example, if you wanted to display PDF results only type: "dell xps" filetype:pdf -- this is a great way to find online manuals.
9. Calculator - Use the Google Search engine as a calculator by typing a math problem in the search. For example, typing: 100 + 200 would display results as 300.
10. Stocks - Quickly get to a stock quote price, chart, and related links by typing the stock symbol in Google. For example, typing: msft will display the stock information for Microsoft.