Secrets & Principles of Life
The secret of life is to make the best Of whatever comes along, Make every day fresh and new, Go in search of knowledge and experience.
Let your questions and your answers reconcile. Do your best to remember That the best kind of learning curves an educated smile.
Share your magic with the people who share your memories. Let your feelings run deep.
Be in touch with the people Who live in your heart.
To really know what success means, earn it. Don't rely on some elevator to get you there. The higher the floor you want to reach, The more important it is to take the stairs.
The easiest lessons to remember Are the ones you learn the hard way!
Appreciate the little things That make each day
Unique and special.
"If I could wish for my life to be perfect, it would be tempting but I would have to decline, for life would no longer teach me anything."
Life is like having a cup of tea . You sit by the side of the window, lift the cup and take a careless sip , only to realize, somebody forgot to put the sugar. Too lazy to go for it you somehow struggle through the sugarless cup.
Till you discover undissolved sugar crystal sitting at the bottom...
"Life is a one way street...no matter what options you chose none of them leads back....so enjoy every moment of your life coz none of them will happen the same way again..." …..*Thomas Paine*
Life can only be understood backwards, but it must be lived forwards…….*Soren Kierkegaard*
"The great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do."
Principles of life
* Winning isn't everything. But wanting to win is.
* You would achieve more, if you don't mind who gets the credit.
* When everything else is lost, the future still remains.
* Don't fight too much. Or the enemy would know your art of war.
* The only job you start at the top is when you dig a grave.
* If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for everything.
* If you do little things well, you'll do big ones better.
* Only thing that comes to you without effort is old age.
* You won't get a second chance to make the first impression.
* Only those who do nothing do not make mistakes.
* Never take a problem to your boss unless you have a solution.
* If you are not failing you're not taking enough risks.
* Don't try to get rid of bad temper by losing it.
* If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you.
* Those who don't make mistakes usually don't make anything
* There are two kinds of failures. Those who think and never do,
And those who do and never think.
* Pick battles big enough to matter, small enough to win.
* All progress has resulted from unpopular decisions.
* Change your thoughts and you change your world.
* Understanding proves intelligence, not the speed of the learning.
* There are two kinds of fools in this world. Those who give advise
And those who don't take it.
* The best way to kill an idea is to take it to a meeting.
* Management is doing things right. Leadership is doing the right
* Friendship founded on business is always better than business
Founded on friendship.