India s Most Expensive
These are some of India s Most Expensive Possessions;
1. Petrus Wine - Bottle cost mere Rs. 92000/-. It is served @ The Taj Mahal, Mumbai
2. Mortlac Whisky, 1936 - A peg costs Rs. 24000/- & the bottle Rs. 6, 00,000/-. It is served @ The Grand, Delhi
3. Wasabi, Traditional Japanese Restaurant @ Taj Mahal, Mumbai's most expensive restaurant & the dinner with serving of SUSHI & SASHI will cost Rs. 12000/-
4. Hotel Rooms- Kohinoor Suite, The Oberoi's, Amarvil as. One Night costs only about Rs. 1.27 Lacs. Presidential Suite, The Taj Mahal, Delhi. One Night costs only about Rs. 2.50 Lacs.
5. Maybach, 21 feet long car, costs a mere 6.0 Crores
6. Mont Blanc Pen - The range of these pens is from a mere Rs. 11,000 to Rs. 1.0 Lac
7. Napoleon Bonaparte, range of watches starts from a around Rs. 12,000 & runs into Crores
8. Most expensive house in India is situated very much in our own Mumbai. It is in Maker Towers, Cuffe Parade and costs a Bomb of 18.0 Crores.
Never Explain Yourself To Anybody
Becoz the person who likes you dosent need it
And the person who dislikes you wont believe it.
This message has been posted on HMGoogleGroup by: Vani Nalliah