From Desire to Reality in Six Easy Steps
six definite practical steps to transform a burning desire into reality.
1. Fix in your mind an exact picture of what you desire. It's not sufficient merely to say, for example, "I want plenty of money." Be definite as to the amount.
2. Determine exactly what you intend to give in return for the thing you desire. There's no such reality as something for nothing.
3. Establish a definite date by which you intend to possess the desired thing.
4. Create a definite plan for carrying out your desire and begin at once, whether you feel entirely ready or not to put this plan into action.
5. Write out a clear, concise statement of your responses to the preceding four steps.
6. Read your written statement aloud twice daily. Once after arising in the morning and once just before retiring at night. As you read, see and feel and believe yourself already in possession of whatever your goal happens to be.
GROWING OLDER IS MANDATORY. GROWING UP IS OPTIONAL.
The least we can do as individuals is to motivate and inspire another human being!
Because a candle loses nothing by lighting another!
Muhammad Ahmad Khan
Reiki Master & Master in Fourth Dimension
This message has been posted on HMGoogleGroup by: Muhammad Ahmad