Sekar (Calling his family from Amsterdam ): Good Evening Mom and Dad. Where is my wife Sheela?
Dad: Just now I called her. She is on the way to home after taking our grandson Rahul from his school.
Sekar: Let us wait for her few minutes and we will start this discussion.
(By the time Sheela entered in to the house.. Sekar continue the meeting)
I hope you know the Agenda of the meeting which I had mentioned in the meeting request. Even though let me read out the agenda once again
1. Status update/Discussion on Last Week Action Items
2. Family Strategy
2. Rahul's Education
3. Medical Insurance for Mom and Dad
I hope every one have the printout of last week MOM (Minutes of Meeting).
Dear Mom can you please update the status of tasks which you are taking care of?
Mom: Sekar, I am taking care of kitchen module which involves making products like Sambar, Rasam, Curd Rice, Vegetable Biriyani.I am not comfortable in handling the tools for making Non Vegetarian products. You suggest some training in Hlite. However after making these products, I am giving to your Dad for Acceptance testing. Once he satisfied with the quality of taste, we pass it to Dining Hall. One more thing, I would like to share with you. As you have suggested during my appraisal discussion, now I have stopped crying while watching mega serials in TV
Sekar: Sounds Good.
Sekar: Now coming to Dad. Dad can you please update us?
Dad: Yes. My dear son. I have completed my tasks by paying the current bill and phone bill with in time.
Sekar: That's good
Dad: But I couldn't pay the premium amount of 9200.00 of the LIC plan which you had taken for tax reduction purpose.
Sekar: It doesn't look nice dad. I have sent you the amount already and given clear instructions.
Can you explain to me what went wrong?
Dad: On Tuesday night suddenly one of our team mate (your mom) fell down on the floor when she was running to catch Rahul. Then we took her to hospital and spent that amount for her medical expenses.
Mom: Sekar, I would like to add on what your Dad said, that was true. I got heavy injury in my legs and I was in hospital for two days. So now we don't have money to pay for the premium.
Sekar: Sheela..! Would you aware of this? As a home lead, I expect you to track these issues and send it to me on daily basis. What are you doing (With stress on 'doing') after coming from college?
Sheela: Will do it Sekar. You know that the college, I am working is very far from our home. Every day I come back home at 6 pm and sit with Rahul for assisting him for doing his home work.
Sekar: Ok. Coming to second Agenda point .Due to this financial crisis we need to change the strategy of running our family. I am looking for your cooperation in the following cost cutting activities. I want to see the cost benefit of 40 % in this month budget after implementing this
* Asking servant maid to leave her job
* Stop ordering Pizzas for dinner
* Avoid Tooth paste and use Neem sticks/Banyan Tree Sticks
* Switch on TV only for watching Sunday Movie and Friday Oliyum Ozhiyum(Well known program for film songs in Podigai TV)
* Wise to listen news from our near by portion when they watch news in TV
* Every Saturday visit our relative's homes and spend the whole day including break fast, lunch and Dinner
* Don't invite anybody to our home. Sunday our relatives might come to our house. Just lock the door outside and do your work inside silently.
* Everybody assemble in adjacent street Perumal temple on Sunday for breakfast. They provide 'Pongal' as 'prasadam' which is good in taste
* Sheela stop going for gym and Yoga class. Use Attural (Made up of Stone for making Dosa /idly dough), Ammikal (Replacement of Mixie) instead of grinder and Mixie. Mom please give KT to Sheela about this.
* Don't buy excess of things and store it in Fridge. Use big Mud pots for cool water.
* Everybody go to bed early around 6:30 pm. Ask Rahul to do his homework when he comes back from school immediately during the hours sunlight is available. If not ask him to read under street light. He will become like Lincoln (Former US President) one day.
* Use as much of cycle for transportation to near by places(It will help you to reduce fat and Cholesterol content)
* I know you are eager to watch latest release 'Vaaranam Aayiram'. Don't plan for that. Wail till next year Diwali to watch the same movie in Kalaignar TV
If you have any clarifications contact Sheela@kitchen
Coming to second Agenda point. Sheela, can you please update me about Rahul's Education. In which standard he is studying? Whether he got any double promotion? He was writing annual exam for third standard when I was leaving for Amsterdam .
Sheela: Sekar, I am bit worrying about his education. I have tracked his efforts, schedule in our OHM+ tool. I found 20 % in Effort variance and 35 % in schedule deviation. His learning curve goes down in the control chart which you can see in the report, I have sent you yesterday.
Sekar: Thanks for your measurements. I will review the report and we will discuss it on next week's call. I have a client meeting now. So we will discuss the third agenda item next week. Mom and Dad.. can you please drop out from the call. I wanted to talk to Sheela about few personal things and Dad, don't forget to circulate the MOM to every one.
Sheela: Hello Sekar..
<Tring...Tring....Tring...Line Got Disconnected>
This message has been posted on HMGoogleGroup by: Adi